Friday, February 26, 2010

U S A!!!!! All The Way!


The United States of America will be playing in the Gold medal game of the 2010 Olympics! The American team dominated Finland and the game was over in the first quarter. After 1 it was 6-0... Finlands goalie pulled himself out after 4 goals disgusted with himself. Now USA waits for the winner of the Canada/Slovakia game. USA has already beat Canada 5-3 in the preliminary rounds and I'm sure the Canadians are looking for revenge. None of the "experts" had this at the beginning of the Olympics. Everyone had Canada vs. Russia for the gold medal game without USA even mentioned there. Me, being the patriot I am, thought very naivly that USA could get to the gold medal game and win it... yes I called it! I bleed red, white and blue! I love the American team. They're scrappy, tough and don't take crap from anyone! When they win the gold on sunday I will be very excited and happy! This Olympics has been dominated by the greatest country on the world... USA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment