Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cavs stack their already stacked team..

The Cleveland Cavaliers get Washington Wizards all-star power forward Antwan Jamison for Big Z and a 1st round draft pick. Jamison is one of the best power forwards in the NBA to go along side with Lebron James the greatest player in the NBA that's a scary thing. They will be the favorites to win the championship this year which is great because I love Lebron. The Wizards are just trying to trade away all their big contracts so they can start to rebuild. They might just buyout Big Z's contract and then he'd just sign back with the Cavs...so basically the Cavs traded their first round pick(which would most likely be the 30,31 or 32 pick of the first round, so not that good) for one of the best power forwards.. That's stealing. The Cavs have the best starting 5 in the NBA in my eyes now with an all-star point guard(Mo Williams) a great shooting shooting guard(Anthony Parker) Lebron James the best player in my eyes, Antwan Jamison and the best center to ever play the game(Shaquille O'Neal) that is just a nasty nasty nasty team with a deep bench as well. I hope they can get it done unless they're playing my Utah Jazz..but if they play the Lakers I hope they destroy them and I hope its not a close series. Good no should I say great trade for the Cleveland Cavaliers!

No comments:

Post a Comment