Friday, March 26, 2010

Heyward the final key to the Braves!


Rookie Jason Heyward will be starting for the Atlanta Braves this year in the Outfield. I love this kid. Jason Heyward is exactly what the braves need. He is a power outfielder that we have been missing ever since Andruw Jones left! He also has the speed to steal bases and get us some more runs from his speed alone. This kid is the number 1 prospect in all of baseball so why wouldn't he be starting? I'm the biggest braves fan on earth so when I read this article I got so excited for the baseball season. I think this single handley puts the Braves in consideration to be one if not the best outfield defense with Nate Mclouth, Melky Cabera and now this stud of a man Jason Heyward. The braves will compete with the division rival the Philadelphia Phillies for the NL East and I'll even go as far as saying the NL title! I hope that we finally break this little skid of not making the playoffs and we make it this year. I guarentee if the braves make the playoffs they will make the world series because they have the 2 things you need to win a title defense and pitching. If we stay healthy of course. I'm super excited about this year and I hope for the best for this young kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment